Chef Gorete's Note:
I enjoy a panini grilled sandwich with a kick of heat, and this one satisfies that need.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices French bread (1/2-inch thick)
- 6 slices cooked bacon (I use the ready to eat one)
- 4 slices havarti cheese
- 8 -10 ounces sliced roasted chicken breast
- 4 -6 tablespoons chipotle hummus (or more if needed)
- 1Heat the panini press on high.
- 2Spread one side of each slice of bread with the chipotle hummus to cover completely.
- 3Place the sliced chicken on top of the hummus on two of the bread slices.
- 4Microwave the bacon for 10 seconds. Place the bacon on top of the chicken, then the cheese.
- 5Finish the sandwich by adding the remaining bread slices, hummus side in, on top of the cheese.
- 6Place the two sandwiches on the press and cook for several minutes, or until the bread is crisp and the cheese has melted.
- 7Remove the sandwiches and cut in half before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Chipotle Panini Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 931.2
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 181.4 mg
- Sodium 1837.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 75.6 g