Prep 6 mins
Cook 15 mins
More akin to an omelette than a pancake I found this recipe on Caribbean Choice. I thought the sherry an interesting addition.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup canned mushroom
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup slivered sweet green pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup dry cooking sherry
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Slightly beat eggs, drain and chop mushrooms.
- Combine flour, Evaporated Milk, beaten eggs, cooked chicken, grated cheese, sweet pepper, salt, mushrooms and sherry.
- Heat Margarine in frying pan, add mixture and allow to cook on both sides.