Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe came from a local grocer. Serve it with Island Peas and Rice - Island Peas and Rice.
Make and share this Chicken Calypso recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cuban seasoning (like Complete)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce (like Maggi)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro herb seasoning mix (like Gourmet Garden)
- 1 lime, juice of, rinsed
- Preheat grill. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with seasoning and pepper; coat with cooking spray. Place on grill; close lid or cover loosely with foil. Cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Combine remaining ingredients, including juice of 1/2 lime (1 tbsp), in medium bowl. Add chicken, turning to coat evenly; cover (with foil) and let stand 5 minutes, turning occasionally, until flavors have blended.
- Serve chicken with sauce for dipping and lime wedges on the side. Serve with Island Peas and Rice, Recipe #.