Recipe by Pvt Amys Mom
This is super easy to make and is delicious!! I found it in a Hidden Valley Ranch cook booklet that I picked up at the grocery store. Even picky DH loved it!! I picked up a rotisserie chicken so that I could make this on a "busy" night and still have dinner at a decent hour. I could not find plain hidden valley caesar dressing - mine had roasted garlic in it, yum yum!
Top Review by vdm86
This was pretty good. A little TOO tangy for me, and I even love caesar dressing. I ended up using some of the pasta water since I didn't have chicken broth, but I followed the rest of the recipe exactly. Next time I think I'll cut back on the caesar dressing and maybe add a little milk or something to tone it down.
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 cups shredded or cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup bottled hidden valley caesar salad dressing
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- (I cut out a step here and just mix it all in the cassarole dish).
- Drain and combine with chicken, broth, dressing and mushrooms in a large mixing bowl.
- Place mixture in a 2-quart cassarole.
- Mix together parmesan cheese and bread crumbs; sprinkle over spaghetti mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until cassarole is hot and bubbly.