Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is super easy to make and is delicious!! I found it in a Hidden Valley Ranch cook booklet that I picked up at the grocery store. Even picky DH loved it!! I picked up a rotisserie chicken so that I could make this on a "busy" night and still have dinner at a decent hour. I could not find plain hidden valley caesar dressing - mine had roasted garlic in it, yum yum!
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 cups shredded or cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup bottled hidden valley caesar salad dressing
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- (I cut out a step here and just mix it all in the cassarole dish).
- Drain and combine with chicken, broth, dressing and mushrooms in a large mixing bowl.
- Place mixture in a 2-quart cassarole.
- Mix together parmesan cheese and bread crumbs; sprinkle over spaghetti mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until cassarole is hot and bubbly.
This was pretty good. A little TOO tangy for me, and I even love caesar dressing. I ended up using some of the pasta water since I didn't have chicken broth, but I followed the rest of the recipe exactly. Next time I think I'll cut back on the caesar dressing and maybe add a little milk or something to tone it down.
Very tasty!! We had this last night for dinner. Made from left over chicken earlier this week. I will be making this many more times. I found this recipe in Fun Foods for Kids "Easy Home Cooking" April May 2001
Excellent!! This smelled great while it was cooking in the oven, and when it came out it tasted even better than I expected. It's definitely moved up to the top ranking recipes in my collection. Thank you!