Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I jotted this recipe down out of a cook book at my sisters house. I hope I got everything right!!
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken and taco seasoning in a large zip lock bag and shake to coat chicken.
- Place a tortilla on flata surface and spread beans down center of tortilla.
- Top with chicken, cheese, onions, and tomatoes.
- Roll up and wrap in foil.
- Repeat for each tortilla.
- Bake packets for 15 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa.
Very yummy. I used Recipe #199955 #199955 for my taco seasoning and everything turned out great. We sliced up some onion and jalapeno to go with the cheese and tomatoes for topping. We also threw on some sour cream. I am planning on making this again. A great way to use leftover chicken.