Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I copied this from a co worker years ago and forgot all about it...I am putting it here for safe keeping...this has a really nice lemon flavor..
- 5 -6 cups chicken breasts (cooked and cut up in bite size pieces)
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli (cooked and cooled)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups grated mild colby cheese
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- breadcrumbs (to garnish)
- In a casserole dish:.
- Put broccoli in bottom. Add chicken over broccoli.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and layer on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 45 minutes to an hour in a 350 degree oven.
We cut the recipe in half and it turned out pretty good. I like the lemon flavour. Thanks for posting! Made for my-3-chefs.