Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe on campbellkitchen.com. It looks like this exact recipe doesn't exist on the site, although several recipes are very similar, so I'll post it here. I haven't found that the topping adds much to the dish, so I don't usually put it on.
- 20 ounces frozen broccoli, cut in bite-size pieces and cooked (1 large pkg.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place the broccoli and chicken into 2 1/2 qt casserole.
- Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the broccoli and chicken. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Topping: Stir 2 tablespoons bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle the bread crumbs mixture over the cheese.
- Bake at 450°F for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with brown rice and a simple tomato salad: tomato wedges with chopped fresh basil and red wine vinaigrette on romaine lettuce cups. For dessert serve apple crisp.
- Substitutions: Substitute leftover cooked turkey or 2 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the cooked chicken. Substitute Campbell's® Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free) for the Cream of Chicken.
- For cornflake topping, substitute cornflakes for the bread crumbs and omit the butter.