I found this recipe on campbellkitchen.com. It looks like this exact recipe doesn't exist on the site, although several recipes are very similar, so I'll post it here. I haven't found that the topping adds much to the dish, so I don't usually put it on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the broccoli and chicken into 2 1/2 qt casserole.
- 2Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the broccoli and chicken. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- 3Topping: Stir 2 tablespoons bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle the bread crumbs mixture over the cheese.
- 4Bake at 450°F for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
- 5Serving Suggestion: Serve with brown rice and a simple tomato salad: tomato wedges with chopped fresh basil and red wine vinaigrette on romaine lettuce cups. For dessert serve apple crisp.
- 6Substitutions: Substitute leftover cooked turkey or 2 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the cooked chicken. Substitute Campbell's® Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free) for the Cream of Chicken.
- 7For cornflake topping, substitute cornflakes for the bread crumbs and omit the butter.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Divan
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.9
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 80.0 mg
- Sodium 869.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 27.3 g