Recipe by suzyhomemakerwannabe
I have combined several recipes that I have acquired over the years and come up with one that me and my family enjoy. I had the same complaint....too dry. Enjoy!!!
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli
- 3 cups instant rice
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (or whatever you have on hand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken and debone.
- Cook rice (according to microwave directions).
- Combine, chicken, cooked rice, whole jar of cheese whiz, frozen broccoli and both cans of mushroom soup.
- Spread out mixture into 9X13in pan and cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 425-450 for 15-20 minute.