Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is our absolute favorite casserole. You can use leftover chicken or turkey in it is you want to instead of stewing a fresh chicken. Very easily doubled of halved. We like it with steamed rice.
- Stew chicken; cool and bone.
- Steam broccoli until tender; drain.
- Grease an 11 X 7 inch casserole.
- Place chicken pieces on the bottom, broccoli on top.
- Combine mayonnaise, soup, curry powder and lemon juice.
- Pour over broccoli.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter.
- Mix in cheese.
- Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake 350*F oven for 30 minutes.