Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is our absolute favorite casserole. You can use leftover chicken or turkey in it is you want to instead of stewing a fresh chicken. Very easily doubled of halved. We like it with steamed rice.
- Stew chicken; cool and bone.
- Steam broccoli until tender; drain.
- Grease an 11 X 7 inch casserole.
- Place chicken pieces on the bottom, broccoli on top.
- Combine mayonnaise, soup, curry powder and lemon juice.
- Pour over broccoli.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter.
- Mix in cheese.
- Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake 350*F oven for 30 minutes.