Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is another staple meal in our house. So comforting, so good.
- 1 head fresh broccoli
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, shredded
- Cook broccoli, lay on bottom of dish.
- Layer next with chicken.
- Combine soup, mayo, lemon juice, and curry powder.
- Pour on top of chicken.
- Cover with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes uncovered- last 10 minutes put on cheese.
Lovely recipe; clear directions, easy and quick to prepare. The taste was fresh and creamy and a nice way to get veggies into DH who is a committed Carnivore. We really enjoyed this with saffron potatoes, crusty bread and a lovely bottle of good white wine. Made for Spring PAC 2011