Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The combination of textures in this meal are wonderful and the chicken is very tender. This can be a complete meal or to make it go further, I suggest teaming is with cooked egg noodles.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix soup with half can of water to make sauce.
- Place broccoli in a 9x11 or large French White casserole Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes or until broccoli is steamed but still crunchy.
- Cook chicken in a skillet until golden brown and cooked through.
- Place chicken on top of broccoli.
- Pour sauce in mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over casserole.
- Cook in 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes taking out when broccoli is cooked.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.