The combination of textures in this meal are wonderful and the chicken is very tender. This can be a complete meal or to make it go further, I suggest teaming is with cooked egg noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix soup with half can of water to make sauce.
- 3Place broccoli in a 9x11 or large French White casserole Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes or until broccoli is steamed but still crunchy.
- 4Cook chicken in a skillet until golden brown and cooked through.
- 5Place chicken on top of broccoli.
- 6Pour sauce in mixture.
- 7Sprinkle cheese over casserole.
- 8Cook in 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes taking out when broccoli is cooked.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.3
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 121.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Campbells Cream of Chicken and Broccoli Soup
Canadian cheddar cheese