Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is from Rachel, my MIL. She suggests serving rice with this chicken.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sauterne white wine
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) canslivered water chestnuts
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350*. Butter a shallow flat casserole dish and lay chicken in the bottom.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover dish with foil and bake 1 hour.
- Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes more or until done.
This went over pretty well. It was a bit bland, but overall it tasted good. I might add either some cheese, or spices next time to give it a bit more flavor.