Recipe by ~jb4~
My mom used to make this all the time, she made it with dried beef, I didn't care for the dried beef so I substituted bacon. It has a wonderful flavor.
Top Review by Barbasol
This was very easy to prepare, my 13 year old made this for supper. Served it with the noodles. Next time, I will add a little cooking sherry, and possibly a can of mushrooms. Overall, a very nice taste, and a quick and easy supper!! thanks!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices bacon (cut in half)
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a baking dish, 13x9 is fine.
- Place 2 slices of baon on each breast, bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix the cream of mushroom soup with the sour cream and pour over the chicken.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve with cooked egg noodles (preferably the wide ones).