Recipe by Lubie
Great meal and easy to prepare!
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This was so yummy! I followed the directions for this recipe, and it was SO easy and SOOO yummy! It was met with both of my eaters with excitement, and they gobbled it up quickly! I love the addition of asparagus in this. I wasnt sure how I would like it, but I really did! And once it came out of the oven, it looked sinful! Thanks Lubie!
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 1 bunch asparagus, coarsely chopped
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil