Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great meal and easy to prepare!
Make and share this Chicken & Bow Ties recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 1 bunch asparagus, coarsely chopped
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Prepare pasta according to directions on package; add asparagus one or two minutes before fully cooked.
- Place pasta, asparagus and chicken in a 13"x9" baking pan; mix in remaining ingredients.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until top is crispy.
This was so yummy! I followed the directions for this recipe, and it was SO easy and SOOO yummy! It was met with both of my eaters with excitement, and they gobbled it up quickly! I love the addition of asparagus in this. I wasnt sure how I would like it, but I really did! And once it came out of the oven, it looked sinful! Thanks Lubie!