Recipe by mailbelle
My family loves this! It's more or less chicken salad spread on French bread, topped with tomatoes and cheese, and baked. Very quick and easy to do!
- 1 lb chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2⁄3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, green onions, bacon and enough ranch dressing to make chicken salad.
- Cut French bread in half so that you have a top and bottom.
- Scoop and spread chicken mixture onto bottom half of bread. (save top half for other uses).
- Top chicken mixture with tomato slices and sprinkle with cheee.
- Bake just until cheese is bubbly, about 10-15 minutes.
- Broil for a minute or so to brown the cheese.
- Cut into slices and serve.