Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family loves this! It's more or less chicken salad spread on French bread, topped with tomatoes and cheese, and baked. Very quick and easy to do!
- 1 lb chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2⁄3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, green onions, bacon and enough ranch dressing to make chicken salad.
- Cut French bread in half so that you have a top and bottom.
- Scoop and spread chicken mixture onto bottom half of bread. (save top half for other uses).
- Top chicken mixture with tomato slices and sprinkle with cheee.
- Bake just until cheese is bubbly, about 10-15 minutes.
- Broil for a minute or so to brown the cheese.
- Cut into slices and serve.