Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy, healthy meal
Make and share this Chicken Angelina recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces multi-grain thin spaghetti
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 ounces fresh arugula
- Preheat grill. Meanwhile, break pasta in half while placing in a large saucepan. Stir in water, tomato pesto, capers, and butter. Cover and bring to boil on medium-high, stirring often.
- Place chicken on grill, close lid. Grill for 6-7 minutes, turning occasionally, or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F.
- When past boils, reduce to medium and simmer 6-9 minutes, stirring often, until most of liquid is absorbed.
- Stir arugala into pasta and cook 1-2 more minutes, stirring often, until leaves are wilted. Slice chicken thinly and arrange over pasta.