Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy homemade mac and cheese with delicious add-ins!
Make and share this Chicken and Tomato Mac and Cheese (With Vegetarian Alternative) recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare pot of boiling water for macaroni noodles.
- Heat up milk just before boiling and add the salt, pepper, and basil (wait if using fresh).
- Use the flour and water to make a slurry and add to the milk.
- Add the cheese once the milk starts to thicken and turn off the heat. (If using fresh basil, add at the same time as cheese).
- Prepare the macaroni.
- Drain the macaroni and add the tomatoes, chicken and cheese sauce and quickly heat through.
- Serve and enjoy!