Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
The flavors in this are heavenly! Omit the chicken and serve as a yummy side to any BBQ meal.
- 4 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup frozen peas, defrosted (or fresh if you can get them)
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 Cook pasta according to instructions on the package.Remove pasta from heat and strain. Pasta should be al dente.
- Put pasta in a big bowl. Mix in fresh basil pesto, chicken, and pine nuts. Gently mix in cherry tomatoes, peas, fresh basil leaves and olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Chill or serve at room temperature.
Divine, Danzbaby. What a superior summer time meal (or any other time). 27*