Recipe by FolkDiva
Pollo con Pimientos, Ajos y Vino Blanco...submitted for Zaar World Tour 5. Spanish dish features chicken sauteed in olive oil and garlic, then simmered with roasted red peppers in white wine.
Top Review by *Bellinda*
This was delicious. All the flavors I love. When all the wine had evaporated I added some chickenbroth. I used fresh peppers and cut them in thin strips. Towards the end I added some fresh chopped parsley. Thanks for a good and easy recipe :)
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 5 -6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, roasted
- 12 -20 ounces dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt chicken breasts on both sides.
- Pour olive oil into a large, heavy fry pan and place on medium heat. When hot, place chicken breasts in pan and brown on both sides.
- Add garlic to pan and saute with chicken over low heat.
- Cut peppers into large strips and place in pan.
- Pour 12 oz white wine into pan and cook on medium heat until chicken is cooked through. If wine evaporates, add 4 oz more and continue to cook.
- Slice chicken and place on platter with the garlic slices and red pepper. Pour wine sauce over top and serve.