Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 18 mins
This is absolutely wonderful. I cook this on Sundays while we're at church. Also good in the crock pot. The chicken is so tender, it melts in your mouth! I serve this with rice and green peas. YUMMY!
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 lb dried beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (optional)
- Spray 9 x 13 x 2" baking dish.
- Pound chicken until thin.
- Roll chicken with dried beef.
- Slice and secure with a toothpick.
- Blend soup, sour cream, and wine until smooth.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake covered 300* for 2 hours.
- Uncover, cook at 350* for another 20 minutes.
Prepared for Spring, 2013 PAC - DH really liked this dish, very easy to prepare, for me it was a bit on the salty side but I am not one who likes a lot of salt. Thanks for posting lhbishop.