- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 10 ounces spinach, frozen and drained dry
- 1 cup low-fat swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons green onions, dry chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Squash spinach flat in paper towels to ensure it is completely dry.
- Blend cheeses, sour cream, onion, and seasonings till smooth. Add in Large eggs, chicken, and spinach.
- Pour into 9x9 casserole dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minute Allow to cool 15 minutes.