Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Excellent, creamy, and easy! Taken from Campbell's soup.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 3 cups hot cooked broccoli spears
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted margarine
- Combine chicken and broccoli in shallow 2-qt casserole dish.
- Mix milk and soup together. Pour and stir in casserole dish.
- Mix breadcrumbs with melted margarine to make crumb topping.
- Sprinkle casserole with cheese then crumb topping. Bake at 425°F' for 20 minutes or until bubbly hot.
- Preparation time includes cooking chicken and broccoli.
I made this on a night when i was not feeling to well. I did not use the cream of broccoli i just left it out and it was an amazing dish. The whole family request that it be made again..Thank you for posting it for us to enjoy
I made this on 9/27/08 for the "Fall PAC 2008 "and as part of mine and SO's dinner.I didn't have the broccoli spears, so broccoli cuts were used instead. I substituted broccoli cheese soup instead of the cream of broccoli. After tasting, we both decided that it did need some pepper added to this.This will be a definite repeat. Thank you for posting and, "Keep Smiling :)"