Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make and delicious. The topping makes it great.
- 3 cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- Cook broccoli; then place in a 9 X 13 casserole dish.
- Layer chicken on top of broccoli.
- Mix mayonnaise with can of soup and garlic powder, place on top of chicken and broccoli.
- Mix melted butter with dry stuffing mix.
- Top chicken and broccoli with stuffing.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Very good, quick and easy recipe. My family really enjoyed this. Made for the Bargain Basement tag game.