Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful one pot bake
- 20 ounces broccoli spears
- 2 cups sliced cooked turkey or 2 cups cooked chicken
- 800 g condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup weight watchers light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded light processed cheese
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs, tossed with
- cooking spray
- Cook broccoli in a small amount of boiling water until crisp-tender; drain.
- Arrange the broccoli stalks in a greased 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish. Arrange turkey or chicken over the broccoli spears.
- Combine the soup with mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder; pour over all. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, then top with sprayed bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes, until heated through.