Recipe by cherrycola
Chicken and biscuits baked over mashed potatoes then topped with gravy makes for a perfect easy meal for the family.
- 3 lbs chicken breasts
- 5 cups mashed potatoes
- 4 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix, Betty Crocker
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 2 (2 2/3 ounce) packages country gravy mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 450.
- Spread mashed potatoes evenly in ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
- Boil chicken breast till done. approximately 1 hour. Chop into bite size pieces. Place chicken on top of potatoes in a single layer.
- Stir Bisquick mix and milk together till moist. Drop by tablespoons full onto chicken and potatoes. Makes 15 biscuits.
- Bake 20-25 minute.
- Place a serving on a plate and top with gravy.