Recipe by Diana McNaughton
This is one of my own recipes that I created for my husband using some of his favourite ingredients.
Top Review by Marsi0608
Excellent. I did not have rolls - but instead laid the avocado slices on the plate, put the chicken breast directly on top and then placed a dollup of the sauce on top of the chicken. I added garlic seasoning and spices to the sauce, as well. Served with garlic bread and a salad and it made a nice, light, yummy meal. Thanks for the recipe!
- 2 white crusty rolls
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 250 g skinless chicken breast halves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijonnaise mustard
- 1 cos lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a fry pan with cooking oil and fry garlic and chicken until browned.
- In a microwave container add cooked chicken, sour cream and dijonnaise cook on high for 1 min just to heat through.
- Cut roll in half and place sliced avocado, chicken mixture and kos lettuce inside.