Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is one of my own recipes that I created for my husband using some of his favourite ingredients.
- 2 white crusty rolls
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 250 g skinless chicken breast halves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijonnaise mustard
- 1 cos lettuce
- Spray a fry pan with cooking oil and fry garlic and chicken until browned.
- In a microwave container add cooked chicken, sour cream and dijonnaise cook on high for 1 min just to heat through.
- Cut roll in half and place sliced avocado, chicken mixture and kos lettuce inside.
Excellent. I did not have rolls - but instead laid the avocado slices on the plate, put the chicken breast directly on top and then placed a dollup of the sauce on top of the chicken. I added garlic seasoning and spices to the sauce, as well. Served with garlic bread and a salad and it made a nice, light, yummy meal. Thanks for the recipe!
This was a great way to use leftover smoked chicken and white rolls. I wouldn't have thought of warming the mustard and sour cream together but it worked very well. We jazzed ours up just a bit more with tomatoes and sprouts and can see a lot of future soup and sandwich meals with this simple but tasty recipe. Thanks so much for posting! :o)