Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Don't let the simplicity of the ingredients fool you - this is a great, quick way to prepare chicken breasts.
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- chopped fresh parsley
- Place chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound until thin.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper and dredge chicken breasts in the mixture.
- Over medium high heat, melt 2 T butter in skillet and cook chicken breasts til brown and fork tender.
- Remove chicken to serving platter.
- In same skillet, over medium heat, add 1 T butter and cook almonds until lightly browned.
- Stir in lemon juice and parsley.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.
This is a really great chicken recipe! The only change I made was I used seasoned salt and added garlic powder to the flour mixture. I also doubled the recipe and served the chicken for Saturday brunch. We really enjoyed this recipe, Thanks for sharing Marie!...Kitten:)
Another nice recipe to add to anyone's chicken repetoire. I prepared it just as posted, but only used two breast fillets. Easy, and quickly done. Flavor is according to my husband "fine" (as in "refined") and I must agree. Thanks for posting!
Marie, This is so delicious, DH said this recipe is a keeper. I do belive that we do like a lot of the same type of recipes. I made it just like the recipe said and served it with a salad and aspargus. Thank you for another delicious recipe. Barb