Recipe by Marie
Don't let the simplicity of the ingredients fool you - this is a great, quick way to prepare chicken breasts.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is a really great chicken recipe! The only change I made was I used seasoned salt and added garlic powder to the flour mixture. I also doubled the recipe and served the chicken for Saturday brunch. We really enjoyed this recipe, Thanks for sharing Marie!...Kitten:)
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound until thin.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper and dredge chicken breasts in the mixture.
- Over medium high heat, melt 2 T butter in skillet and cook chicken breasts til brown and fork tender.
- Remove chicken to serving platter.
- In same skillet, over medium heat, add 1 T butter and cook almonds until lightly browned.
- Stir in lemon juice and parsley.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.