Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is different from other chicken alfredo recipes because it used leftover cooked chicken.
- 1 (12 ounce) package fettuccine
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, quartered
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Sauté mushrooms and green onions in butter in a large skillet until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add cream to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and gently boil, uncovered, until slightly reduced, about 5 minutes. Add peas, chicken, salt, and pepper. Cook stirring occasionally. until hot.
- When fettuccine is cooked; drain. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Pour chicken mixture over; sprinkle with cheese. Toss gently to mix well.