Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Everyday with Rachael Ray
- 1⁄4 cup honey, plus
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 8 chicken drummettes, tips removed and discarded
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 celery ribs, halved crosswise and lengthwise
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup honey and the mustard. In another small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and half of the blue cheese; mash with a fork until nearly smooth, then fold in the remaining blue cheese.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then coat each piece with the flour, shaking off any excess. In a medium nonstick skillet, melt the butter in the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side. Drizzle the chicken with the remaining 1 tablespoon honey, lower the heat to medium-low and cook, shaking the pan frequently to prevent the honey from burning, for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to 2 plates and serve with the dips and celery sticks.