Recipe by Miss Erin C.
I've had these many times and couldn't find a recipe for them, so I made this up and they turned out pretty well. Qucik, easy, sweet...
- 5 cups Rice Chex
- 1 package white almond bark
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup peanuts, salted
- 1 cup colored miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the peanut butter and almond bark in a large saucepan.
- When melted, remove from heat and add Chex and peanuts, stir until coated.
- Add marshmallows, gently stir until coated.
- Spoon onto wax paper to make clusters.
- The trick is to get the cookies onto the paper before the marshmallows start to melt.
- Let sit for 3-4 hours to set.