Recipe by MARIA MAC *
This is untried. Sounds simple though. I'm guessing at the size bars it makes at 24-36 depending on the size you cut the bars.
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 2 eggs or 2 egg substitute
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in small baking pan over low heat. Beat eggs slightly.
- Combine sugar, flour, soda and nuts. Stir into beaten eggs and vanilla. Pour mixture over butter. Do not stir.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until center is set. Turn out of pan onto rack. Cut into squares and dust bottom with confectioners' sugar.