1/1 Photo of Chewy Maple Cookies
Theresa/ Thunderbird's Note:
These are sooo good!They come out chewy and full of maple flavor.They taste kind of like maple pancakes.My kids loved them!Be sure to space them,they do spread and flatten out.I left out the coconut.They are so easy and quick to make too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl,cream shortening and brown sugar until fluffy.
- 2Beat in the egg,maple syrup and vanilla until well mixed.
- 3Combine flour,baking powder and salt,add to the creamed mixture.
- 4Stir in coconut if desired.
- 5Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- 7If you want these to be chewy remove them from the oven as soon as they start to brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Maple Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (775 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 973.7
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 687.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 156.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 102.8 g
- Protein 8.5 g