These are a quick and easy pan cookie with a very nice texture and flavor. I found this recipe in the 2006 Kraft Holiday Bliss magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Line a 13x9 inch baking pan with foil or parchment and spray with cooking spray.
- 3Beat butter and brown sugar with mixer on medium until light and flutty.
- 4Blend in eggs, flour and baking powder.
- 5Chop 5 squares of the white chocolate; stir into the batter with peanuts.
- 6Spread into prepared pan.
- 7Bake 20 to 25 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan.
- 8Melt remaining square of white chocolate.
- 9Drizzle over baked rectangle.
- 10Melt semi-sweet chocolate.
- 11Drizzle over baked rectangle.
- 12Lift from pan and cut into triangles.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Choco-Nut Triangles (From Kraft)
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.3
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 113.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g