- 1 large lemon, freshly squeezed, to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 garlic cloves, to taste
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- light olive oil (by Filippo Berio)
- 1 pinch mint (dry)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a heavy duty blender add all ingredients except the oil. Turn blender on and blend thoroughly.
- While still on, slowly add a few drops of oil to start the emulsification and then pour very slowly, I mean very slowly (a very small stream) and blend till yogurt texture.
- Then add the dried mint and blend for a few seconds.