Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light, and tasty treat. It's got an addictive side, but it's so worth it! The pineapple and cherry add a nice twist, too!
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (in its own juice)
- 1 (21 ounce) can sugar-free cherry pie filling
- 0.5 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free whipped topping
- Combine all ingredients and about 1/2 can of the pineapple juice.
- Mix and place in refridgerator for about 2 hours.
This was a nice dessert. The only complaint everyone had was biting down into the cherries. I think for my family's personal taste I would only use a cherry glaze next time. Made for Spring PAC 2009