Prep 1 hr 19 mins
Cook 7 mins
Delicious and festive Christmas cookie. From Pillsbury's Bake-Off Cookie Book, 1967.
Make and share this Cherry-Nut Slices recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except cherries and nuts. Blend well on low speed.
- Stir in cherries and nuts, mix thoroughly.
- If necessary, chill 1 hour.
- Shape dough into two 10-inch rolls; wrap.
- Chill 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400F for 7 to 10 minutes.