Recipe by muncheechee
Delicious and festive Christmas cookie. From Pillsbury's Bake-Off Cookie Book, 1967.
- 532.32 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 29.58 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml confectioners' sugar
- 473.18 ml candied cherries
- 236.59 ml pecan halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except cherries and nuts. Blend well on low speed.
- Stir in cherries and nuts, mix thoroughly.
- If necessary, chill 1 hour.
- Shape dough into two 10-inch rolls; wrap.
- Chill 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400F for 7 to 10 minutes.