Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I came up with this fast and simple dinner when the kids needed something quick. If you like cranberry sauce over your turkey on Thanksgiving, you will love this recipe! Let me know what you think.
- 3 chicken breasts, sliced lengthwise
- cherry jam (or other jam of your choice)
- Arrange thawed chicken in a baking dish and spread jam over the top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- I served this with steamed broccoli and poppy seed muffins and the kids cleaned their plates.