Easy Chicken & Potato Dinner
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 2 lbs chicken breasts (bone-in) or 2 lbs chicken thighs (bone-in)
- 1 lb potato, cut into wedges
- 4 small carrots, cut into small chunks
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Place chicken, potato& carrot in 13" X 9" dish.
- Pour dressing over dish contents.
- Sprinkle with seasonings and parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through.
Join The Conversation
I was just going through my reviewed recipe and came upon this recipe I made, but it had no stars. I don't know what happened? but I would never review a recipe without giving stars. So since it say's initially that It was delicious, here are your well deserved stars. Sorry about this. This was delicious! So easy to throw together, and great tasting. Thank you will make again for sure :)