Recipe by Shani Banani
A twist on the classic version. You don't have to measure out everything exactly. Just throw it in a bowl. You can also make quite a few variations of this salad. You could put in sliced apples or grapes.
Top Review by Merlot
Oh my....this is wonderful. I used seedless green grapes because that is what I had on hand. We loved the combination of flavors and I can't wait to try it with other fruits. Thanks for sharing this winner, Shani_Banani. It's a keeper.
- 2 (8 ounce) jars maraschino cherries (drained and pitted)
- 8 bananas (peeled and sliced)
- 2 1⁄2 cups Snickers candy bars (chopped)
- 2 (12 ounce) containers Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cherries, banana slices, and chopped snickers into a medium sized bowl.
- Fold in Cool whip and mix until everything is coated with Cool Whip. (You may add in some cherry juice for more color and cherry flavor, making sure to mix it in without diluting the Cool Whip.).
- Let salad stand overnight for best flavor.