Chermoula Roasted Tomatoes
- Crush the leaves of the cilantro & parsley in a mortal to release their flavor. Mix in the rest of the ingredients to form the chermoula.
- Cut tomatoes in half around equators and gently remove seeds with fingertips.
- Brush the inside of each tomato half with the chermoula mixture. Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly inside of each tomato.
- Rub a glass casserole dish with olive oil then place the tomatoes inside. Bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Note: Tomatoes will be soft once done so carefully remove from the dish.