1/1 Photo of Chermoula Roasted Tomatoes
I am posting this recipe here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large lemons, juice of
- 1Crush the leaves of the cilantro & parsley in a mortal to release their flavor. Mix in the rest of the ingredients to form the chermoula.
- 2Cut tomatoes in half around equators and gently remove seeds with fingertips.
- 3Brush the inside of each tomato half with the chermoula mixture. Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly inside of each tomato.
- 4Rub a glass casserole dish with olive oil then place the tomatoes inside. Bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees.
- 5Note: Tomatoes will be soft once done so carefully remove from the dish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chermoula Roasted Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.9
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 743.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 4.9 g