Recipe by Cook4_6
A co-worker of mine brought this in for a company carry in and I just had to have the recipe. Her husband works for Certified Angus Beef (CAB), so I think that is why that brand is promoted! Definitely a comfort food!
- 2 -3 lbs beef roast (Suggested CAB Tri-TIP)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans beef consomme
- 2 (10 ounce) cans French onion soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 12 ounces egg noodles, Skinny
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients except noodles into a crock pot.
- Cook on low 10-12 hours. (Put on before going to bed to serve for lunch and in the morning when serving for supper!).
- 1/2 hour prior to serving, add noodles.
- If noodles absorb too much liquid, you can add another can of Beef Consomme.