10 hrs 10 mins
A co-worker of mine brought this in for a company carry in and I just had to have the recipe. Her husband works for Certified Angus Beef (CAB), so I think that is why that brand is promoted! Definitely a comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 lbs beef roast (Suggested CAB Tri-TIP)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans beef consomme
- 2 (10 ounce) cans French onion soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 12 ounces egg noodles, Skinny
- 1Add all ingredients except noodles into a crock pot.
- 2Cook on low 10-12 hours. (Put on before going to bed to serve for lunch and in the morning when serving for supper!).
- 31/2 hour prior to serving, add noodles.
- 4If noodles absorb too much liquid, you can add another can of Beef Consomme.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherie's Certified Angus Beef Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (499 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 750.9
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 152.2 mg
- Sodium 2015.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 44.4 g