Recipe by coconutcream
This is my own take on Cheez-It Chicken. The ingredients add flavor to the chicken and keep it moist, but aren't as spicy as some other recipes posted on here.
Top Review by FOREVER YOUNG
This was really good! My DH liked it alot and he is a very picky eater. The only change I made was I used Miracle whip because I can't eat mayonaise. We will definitly be making again. Thanks for sharing! A very easy recipe.
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 2 cups Cheez-It crackers
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Crush Cheez-Its with the pepper and garlic salt in a food processor until the texture resembles coarse bread crumbs.
- Place in a medium bowl and stir in the parmesan cheese.
- Use a knife to spread a thin coat of mayonnaise on both sides of the chicken tenders; dunk them in the cracker mixture, using a spoon to help thoroughly coat the chicken.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and cook for 22 minutes.