Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Another little zucchini tidbit. Easy to prepare and yummy to eat.
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated zucchini, drained
- 3⁄4 cup cracker crumb
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- chopped green onion, optional
- Mix all ingredients.
- Heat oil in medium size skillet.
- Spoon mixture into hot oil and fry until golden on both sides.
I used ritz crackers. I didn't use the green onion but maybe it would have added more flavor. Cause something was missing. Maybe some seasoning. Thanks KyJo :) Made for bargain basement tag game