Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled Roquefort cheese
- 4 green onions with tops, minced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash, dry potatoes, bake until soft.
- About 45-60 minutes.
- Cut a slice from the top of each potato being careful not to break skin.
- Scoop out insides.
- Mash well.
- Beat in sour cream, cheese, salt and pepper.
- If necessary, add more sour cream (milk works too) to make light and fluffy.
- Stir in onions.
- Spoon mixture back into shells.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Dust tops with paprika and return to oven until lightly browned.
very good Mimi!! I scaled it down to 2 potatoes, and used shredded Parmesan with no fat sour cream. Didn't have any roquefort cheese, they were excellent anyway! Thanks for sharing.
Oh this is heavenly. THIS is a recipe I save for a reward (both for husband and child). Unless someone is visiting us, then I will make this.