Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A kicked-up, colorful tuna melt with sweet cherry peppers, sharp cheddar cheese, and spicy Ranch dressing, piled high on a toasted onion bagel.
- 4 onion bagels, split
- 1 (12 ounce) can albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup drained whole sweet cherry peppers from 32 oz. jar, stems removed, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup spicy ranch salad dressing
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese, 4 oz
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F Place bagel halves cut side up on jellyroll pan. Heat in oven until toasted, 5 minutes; reserve bagel tops. Using fork, stir together tuna, peppers, and dressing until combined. Divide evenly over bagel bottoms; top with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 5 minutes. Top with tomato slices and bagel tops.