Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple to prepare yet delicious.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup crushed butter flavored cracker
- 3 tablespoons finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (1/2 lb) pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- marinara sauce, warmed (optional)
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the crackers crumbs, cheeses, basil, salt and pepper. Dip pork in butter, then roll in crumb mixture. Place on an ungreased foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with marinara sauce if desired.
Easy recipe to make and the tenderloin was so juicy. We will for sure be having this again!