Recipe by pamw
A satisfying side dish or a hearty main meal when you add cut-up chicken. The whole family loves it!
Top Review by MonkShack
Awesomely simple and incredibly delicious! I opted for cream of potato soup, extra sour cream and some Cabot Vermont white cheddar cheese, which gave it a little extra something that the whole family loved! This is yet another keeper recipe I'm sure to make again and again and again...
- 1 (32 ounce) package tater tots, frozen
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut up (with 10% solution added)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in skillet, adding desired seasonings. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir. Put ingredients into a greased 9x13-inch pan and cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hours uncovered.
- (Some people cover this recipe during the first half of the baking time, but this is optional).